5V 1A Mini USB Lithium Battery Charging Board Charger Module Arduino Projects Robots NEW
1. Charge module- Linear charging.
2. Current- 1A adjustable.
3. Charge precision- 1.5%.
4. Input voltage- 4.5V-5.5V.
5. Full charge voltage- 4.2V.
6. Led indicator- red is charging Green is full charged.
7. Input interface- mini USB.
8. Work temperature- -10℃ to +85℃.
9. Inversed polarity- NO.
10.Size- small to 25X19X10mm.
11. TP4056 chip
1. Ampere meter can only be connected to 5v input end of the module.
2. It is better that the charging current is 37% of the battery capacity. If you charge to the battery of 1000mAH, current of 400 is enough.
3. The connection wire should not be too thick.
4. Make sure the connect point is good.
5. If the input voltage is too high, like 5.2v, the current will be less than 1000mA, it is normal. It is protection function, auto-substract the charging current to avoid burn damage to chip.
6. NO Reveral polarity.