Funduino Arduino UNO R3 development board 2012 MEGA328P ATMEGA16U2 compatible NEW
Funduino logo, desinged based on Arduino’s open source schematics, 100% compatible with Arduino IDE.
Compared to the old version, R3 version major changes:
1) Atmega 16U2 chip alternative 8U2. Means a higher transfer rate and memory.
2) without having to install the driver in the Mac and Linux systems. (In the windows system IDE drive)
3) increase the SDA and SCL interface.
Arduino UNO R3 2012 a new easy-to-use open source controller, a copycat of Arduino UNO, the biggest difference is that the USB to serial circuit part, instead, is a ATMega16U2 microcontroller.
1. pin of changes: next to the AREF pin both I2C-pin (SDA and SCL, just Analog 4 and 5 of the copy, not the additional I2C interface), plus the two next to the RESET pin, one IOREF allow expansion board voltage onboard, this pin expansion board just told the onboard voltage (such as UNO 5V, can be seen as the power pins copy, does not provide the level pull), the other is later Scratch place holder pin.
2. More stable RESET circuit. The RESET key position has changed, has been moved to the corner near the USB interface board, more convenient and press.
3. ATmega16U2 instead 8U2, and this does not mean that the 16K flash of R3 to make your code run faster, this update is a service of the USB interface chip.